Sunday, January 27, 2013 1/27/2013 08:55:00 PM
Hyedar's FIRST entry


The Swimming contest FINALS was today! I wasnt anxious at all even though we were almost late. There were no taxis available.  Mom and Uncle Totosh tried to call many times since 11am.  Fortunately, we managed to get a taxi at about 11.30am.  Auntie Sheila told the taxi driver that we were late for my contest.  The taxi driver was very helpful and understanding.  He told us to wear our seatbelts so that he could drive very fast.  He even said that 'Today, the Jurong baby will win!' Haha! Thanks Uncle Cabbie! :)

We reached Nex Mall at around 11.50am.  Met Uncle Haziq and Auntie Shikin on the way to BabySpa.  Guess what?! We couldnt find the place.  Eventually, we found out that it was located at the fooftop level.  Mom and Auntie Sheila were the most panicked -.- Once we reached there, I changed into my swimming diaper and the contest started! I had to share the big pool with 4 other contestants (my competitors!)


It didnt start off well. I looked around me.  There were so many people.  I just smiled at them hehe!!

Mom and Auntie Sheila tried to make me swim, kick and splash water.  But I was busy looking at the people and my competitors.  So I dont care and keep looking at them.

Uncle Haziq and Auntie Shikin then came to play with me. As usual, Uncle Haziq bully me! Hmmph! See! He placed a red ball near my face, forcing me to fidget and get rid of the ball. But, honestly, I was enjoying myself! :))




Later on, I heard someone said to me and my competitors, "Ok babies, you have 2 more minutes to do your best'. I do not know what she meant but I started to kicked, splashed water very hard, laughed and smiled at everyone.  I love the water, really!  I don't want to get out of the pool.

So it was time to leave. The competitors have left the pool leaving me alone, splashing water and kicking.  It felt so much better when I got to conquer the whole big pool all by myself. :D
Not that happy though when they removed the buoy from my neck. Sigh.....



Results will be announced at 1.30pm.  While waiting, Mom, my aunties and uncle had Wendys. The food looked legit. Hmmmm.....




So it was already 1.30pm. There were many other babies as well as parents, grandparents and many others gathered at the BabySPA. 

Hah! I saw my name and my competitors! So many right? I don't think I could win at this moment.


They called those names for consolation prizes first. I waited and waited. I could see my mom's, aunties and uncle's reaction.  They looked very nervous, WONDERING why wasnt my name called when most of the names have been called.

And then, they annouced the top 3 winners. 3rd placing, hmmm.... NOT me...
It was nerve wrecking. 2nd placing, NOT ME EITHER!!!

Did they forgot to call my name for consolation prize or what? My supporters looked so scared now..

And then, they annouced, "1st prize goes to................... *drum rolls* ......Muhammad Hyedar!!!!!"

Wow! Seriously???!! Haha!
Ok, I was more interested in the prize than taking photo until the staffs there had to attract my attention by calling me.. Hard work ok! Heheh!




This is my first contest and first achievement. Im LUCKY! Thank you Ayah for praying for me. Thank you Ibu too, for training me hard.. ;p Thank you Atuk, Nenek,Uncle Totosh, Auntie Sheila, Uncle Haziq, Auntie Shikin, Uncle Yat (for dropping by)...Thank you my supporters!

Glad I made you people proud!
I Love you all!!!! Keep loving me alright!  :))

Love,
Hyedar



Yours truly,



DSC04539-1



WishList,

Click for my wishlist!

  • None
  • None


  • Grooving to,