Wednesday, October 13, 2010 10/13/2010 11:08:00 PM
My Boyfriend Is Awesome!


Poor boyfriend. He slept for barely 4 hours . Simply because I (very badly!) wanted to watch this movie 'The Infidel'. I was so worried that we could not catch the movie as the tickets were selling out fast. Because he does not want to hurt me or disappoint me, we went to get our tickets as early as 4pm. The movie will only start at 7pm.How kiasu! Hehehe.... Had late lunch over at Muthu's Curry@ 313. 4 plain naans, a plate of rice, butter chicken and fish curry. Not bad! :)
And my boyfriend went to work straight after that. Im really sorry, dear....
You are the most selfless person I have ever met!
Whatever happens in future, I will still be very thankful to God because I have met the greatest guy ever. I love you. a lot.



Yours truly,



DSC04539-1



WishList,

Click for my wishlist!

  • None
  • None


  • Grooving to,