Thursday, September 16, 2010 9/16/2010 06:26:00 PM
A wakeup call


2 more projects to go & the final exams is just a month away...

My friends who studied accounting now working in other fields. I do not want to abandon my certificate.I actually forgot what triggered my journey towards this path. After 3 years of studying, I realised that accounting is more than just numbers. I have to admit that I have always loved numbers. I do not want to do stuffs like uncovering frauds, forecasting, making decisions and so on. But accountants handle variety of job and tasks (any positions too!) Every single one of us, irregardless of any position must possess a variety of different skills and knowledge in order to move forward.

I have been sleepwalking for too long. Now, I realised that I am able to better understand my own behavior such that to build on my strengths and improve on my weaknesses.I have to thank my loved ones for making me realise of all this. Thank you so much for helping me through. Especially you......



Yours truly,



DSC04539-1



WishList,

Click for my wishlist!

  • None
  • None


  • Grooving to,