Thursday, June 3, 2010 6/03/2010 02:15:00 PM
Syukur Alhamdulillah!


I cant believe I passed my exams..
Especially the Audit paper. I thought I was going to fail! I still remember how I cried over the paper. I still remember I told my parents and Totosh that Im going to give up school if I cannot get a pass for my Audit paper.
It's a nightmare studying for Audit. I just dont want to go through the same ordeal again. I might as well drop out from school. I remember I saw students crying after the paper. Well, the other paper (Accounting Theory) was tough too. =(

Thank God! I managed to pass! In fact, I got credit for both papers. And that means...... One more semester to go!
Mom teared upon hearing the news. My dad, without hesitance, drove to West Coast food centre to buy me Mee Kuay Teow Kuah Mamak... Thanks Parents!

I find it hard to believe that I passed!! :DD



Yours truly,



DSC04539-1



WishList,

Click for my wishlist!

  • None
  • None


  • Grooving to,