Sunday, May 9, 2010 5/09/2010 07:30:00 PM
my third time!


Got into a car accident-.- My brother was driving the car while I was sitting in the back seat together with my aunt.Brother was driving along B.Batok St 32. And that car turned out from B.Batok St 34.
When I saw the car kept moving towards our car, I already sensed something is not right.
Brother noticed that the car did not gave way when its our way, so he speeded up a little , thinking that we could "escape" from the car. But that driver, hmm, I think he loses control and hit on the right side of the car where I was sitting. I was thrown off in the car. But Thank God, he didnt hit directly on the door/window. Had my brother not speeded up, I think I would have been injured.
Our car was badly dented. But IDAC gave us a replacement car. Blue Toyota Vios.

AKU DAH TAKNAK NAIK KERETA DENGAN TAXI LAGI..... ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZ....



Yours truly,



DSC04539-1



WishList,

Click for my wishlist!

  • None
  • None


  • Grooving to,