Wednesday, May 12, 2010 5/12/2010 10:15:00 PM
Animals are God's creatures too...





*yawns*
Where are all my friends?????!!!
"Great" weather.... Haizzz....
Glad that I can swim... Else, I will die of heat stroke...
3 is better than 1
My younger brother's favorite animal.... Otter!
CUTE!!!
I didnt know tigers can swim.... -.-

What does it reminds you of?
---->The dead man who was attacked by the White Tiger...
I dont know what animal is that...
Smelly Hipppooooo
Lazy monkey!!! isk...!!!

EH!!! Cover lah!!! Not paiseh ah???

Come! I help you to pull out your grey hair... HAHA!
WOW!! NICE ________ !!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
THATS WHY I LOVE WHITE!!!! BEAUTIFULLLL!!!!

with Honey HANNY....
Hanny & AIN
Im the sea lion that eats sea grass...
Lets DIVE!
Im friendly, dont you know that??!!
Big Bird


The elephant's footprint


Time to feed the elephants....!!!


Hanny's favourite --->Polar Bears

The favourite snack---->Water Melon
hair & fur = same color
HAHAH!

The glow in the dark shop...



Weeeeeee!!!!!
=D



Yours truly,



DSC04539-1



WishList,

Click for my wishlist!

  • None
  • None


  • Grooving to,