Wednesday, February 10, 2010 2/10/2010 08:39:00 AM
SeOul Garden with Cousins(Mom's Side)♥


7pm@ Bugis
I was the first to surrender.
Actually i dont really cook the food. I ate those cooked food like spaghetti,samosa, fried fish balls, chicken cheese sausages and ice creamsssss!!!!! Malas nak masak2...
Soooo00oo KECOH!
Hate the smell of bbqing stuck on us.... EEeeeWWww!
Besides that, the company was great..!!!

~Just started~



our elder bro didnt join us..... -.-

Haziq celebrates CNY in advance ah?


Which idiot took this pic????!!!!
My god!!
And what was I trying to do??? *scratch head*
-.-

my 16 year old cousin.......
Athi and boyfriend

Now. now...
The poteksssss...



k, enough of the rabun people...

...The Ladies.....


Another ugly picture of me..
Serious ehhh!!!
who took ah????!!!!




..."HIM" only...

Ggggrrr!!
I really feel like beating some people up!!!!
K, now together-gether....

♥ you cousins!!!!
Now my craving for S.Garden has been SATISFIED!!!
:D



Yours truly,



DSC04539-1



WishList,

Click for my wishlist!

  • None
  • None


  • Grooving to,