Friday, January 15, 2010 1/15/2010 11:45:00 PM
Went out with 2 guys in a day!!!! Phewwww!!!


Once I reached Boon Lay Interchange,Cousin Haikal sms-ed me.
"Jadi tak? or are you still writing the letter?"
"Aku da sampai jp"
"Ya allah siangnye.kk i'll leave soon"

I roamed around Jurong Point while waiting.Bought some make ups and i received a lot of free samples. =)

Haikal reached about half an hour later. We took bus 193 to Arena Country Club as planned. We reached our destination at 2ish, proceed to the bowling centre but its CLOSED. I asked the receptionist and was told that it will only open at 3ish. Haizzzz.....I was hungry so Haikal suggested that we have lunch at Burger King .
There, we saw Go-Kart. So expensive! SGD30 for 10 minutes.... But it looks fun! :) Maybe next time...
Okay, here's some pics.....
I was prepared to lose but I won 3 out of 4 games... HAHA!




wahahahaha!!!!


chey chey.... why soooo serious???
wat the ....????

I conquered the fan!!! Cos I was sweating quite heavily... He lost!
act CUTE!!!!! :p
tired...
...dOUBL3 STRIKE...


THE SCORES
1ST GAME
2ND GAME
3RD GAME
4TH GAME
Then at night, i met up with Totosh.
He brought some home food for me ....
okay, thats all folks! :)




Yours truly,



DSC04539-1



WishList,

Click for my wishlist!

  • None
  • None


  • Grooving to,