Wednesday, January 27, 2010 1/27/2010 02:14:00 PM
sigh


"Dont believe whatever you've heard from others unless there's plenty of 'proof'!"

Nowadays, people have got nothing better to do but to make untrue stories about someone else.
Best part is, when I confronted them, none of them wants to admit. Giving excuses such as ,
" I cant remember....", "I don't think so..." , "I dont remember telling her that" or "Its quite long ago and i really cant recall..." etc etc...
The stories have been circulating since god knows when. I know that I couldnt keep their mouth shut but I really wanna know their intentions.

PLEASE HAVE RESPONSIBILTY FOR YOUR ACTIONS.
If you know you're RIGHT, just say it to the intended person.She/He may get angry but at least they know you're HONEST.


"You should be honest because if you aren't, the guilt will tear you up inside,"

"You can tell if someone is honest because they are happier,"


****You will only understand if you have went through something similar or possibly, it might happen to you in future. (Jauhkan lah Ya Allah...)






Yours truly,



DSC04539-1



WishList,

Click for my wishlist!

  • None
  • None


  • Grooving to,