Saturday, January 23, 2010 1/23/2010 09:19:00 PM
I Hate Pimples! I hate them. I hate them. I hate them. I hate them. I hate them. I hate them. I hate them.


First, I must thank Grandma for this.... THANK YOUUUU!!!!!
Im so upset with the pimple.... I have been wearing specs to cover it. Today, I applied 3 layers of makeup to school. I took almost 3 hours to get ready...... yet still can see!!!!!! -.-
It's been so long since I've had a pimple. THATS WHY I CANT ACCEPT IT!!!!

Ahh, today was the last day of the foreign lecturer. FINALLY!!! He s*cks big time...... !! Believe ME, Im not the only ONE who said that.....

*without makeup*

*with makeup lor*
ehhh, how come I didnt realized that there's a balloon in my bedroom??!!??!!

Looks like Ugly Betty.,..

ZZZzzzzZZZZzzzz



Yours truly,



DSC04539-1



WishList,

Click for my wishlist!

  • None
  • None


  • Grooving to,