Sunday, December 20, 2009 12/20/2009 09:02:00 PM
Where's My Enthusiasm?


Last night, I went out with Totosh... Finallyyy....
(I had a terrible two weeks of waiting)

Totosh brought some food from home. This was my first time i tried his mom's cooking.It tastes good but I was still hungry. Thought of eating at banquet but the food doesnt look that tempting, so I settled for Old Chang Kee. Totosh bought for me the cheesy sausages and crab claws.Ahhhhhh....... :)

On another note, School will commence in few weeks time.Im not excited about school anymore. Excitement is so foreign to me now. Guess i will start to get excited to see who I will become when im done with school.

2010 is coming(really) soon. What am I to do without excitement to move me forward?
No excitement = No motivation. *sigh*
Thus my only resolution would be -
I want to become stronger and wiser.
Nothing else
.



Yours truly,



DSC04539-1



WishList,

Click for my wishlist!

  • None
  • None


  • Grooving to,