Friday, December 18, 2009 12/18/2009 01:32:00 PM
Noob


Oh Goooddd!!!!

I was very busy handling my mom's customer when my secondary school friend came.
She asked something like,
"Syah, do you wanna go out with us on Xmas? Me, XXX, yyy, zzz etc...?"


I sucks big time when it comes to multi tasking. I told her to wait.
After ive settled with that customer, i agreed to join them. Then i asked," You have my number, right?"
"Yeah, but you always never answer me. You can throw your handphone lah. HAHAHAH!!"
" I kept on losing my handphone. Recently, i lost my handphone in the cab....like again.."

So, i shout out my number to her without thinking.


5 minutes after that,
"Ma, just now my friend said who else's going??"
"Dunnooo... You sure you wanna go out with them?
"I dunno..Im worried if they drag me to the pub."
"Thats what im thinking of too... I know that you dont go out to those places"


OH HOW GREATTT !!! I forgot to ask...WHAT A NOOB!!! tsk tsk...
I would love to go out with friends doing shopping, exercising, dining out and so on...
But not errrr...u know....

Ahhh... I know what to do... Dont answer any unknown number.... Muahahahahaha!!



Yours truly,



DSC04539-1



WishList,

Click for my wishlist!

  • None
  • None


  • Grooving to,