Wednesday, November 18, 2009 11/18/2009 12:30:00 PM
METEOR SHOWER


The meteor shower was awesome even though we had to disgustingly wait for it to appear. I think there's more than 6 of them. The sky was cloudy but thank God, we managed to witness it.The first one was magnificent. GREEN METEOR!!! Its a rare green flash! The rest were yellow meteors. Its worth the wait!

We (Me, my younger brother and his friends) met at C.Garden, 11pm. I was like one perempuan giler carrying guitar from home (thanks to my younger bro.) HAHA! There were exhibitions, f&b stalls, shows, movie marathon etc. I also brought home posters and balloonsss...haha! Macam budak kecik.

Here's some pics i have taken..









I love FULL MOON.... =)
bro & gf
SYAHIRAHs
ahh yes... we share the same name... =) =)
haziq acting cute.... as usual...nothing new.lol!
our spot
they look identical. Initially i was confused but not anymore.
Hafiq (in red)
Dan (in white)---> he's soooo funny! TOTALLYYY!! hahaha!
Forever entertaining us with his funny storiesss...


Anisa and the SYAHIRAHssss

Adam & Eve Steve...
hahahahahah!!!!!
Not forgetting Liyana...
wahahahahahaha!!!!!

BRO-SIS Love
errrr.... who's that in the middle???

the crowd


before heading for breakfast
It was 6.30 in the morning!

i seriously lovee the sky!!!! wow!!!


Had breakfast at Teh Tarik near my place.
Reached my home sweet home at ard 8am just now!
=)




Yours truly,



DSC04539-1



WishList,

Click for my wishlist!

  • None
  • None


  • Grooving to,