Saturday, November 7, 2009 11/07/2009 04:00:00 PM
love totosh


It seems like every friday is the day i look forward to. Its the day i will spend quality time with Totosh. Ive been wanting to watch something funny to perk me up. (cos i feel bored these days...) Somehow, this movie "Imagine That" caught my attention...

Firstly, the showtimes for that particular movie already gave me a headache. Totosh could only meet me right after work at 6pm. Ive decided to catch the movie at Leisure Park due to limited choice!. Knowing that i havent eaten yet, he bought me this.It was yummy! ;D



There were some regrets last night..The movie was darn boring! I can see that Totosh wasnt enjoying himself. I felt bad when i saw how tired he was. Worse still, I made him stay even longer as i was tooooo hungry. We had late dinner at Mcd. Totosh does it without complaining and he is willing to do what i want to do.

Im really x1000000 sorry......

Nevertheless, thank you for all the sacrifices.. Nur Syahirah truly appreciates it.



Yours truly,



DSC04539-1



WishList,

Click for my wishlist!

  • None
  • None


  • Grooving to,