Friday, November 13, 2009 11/13/2009 03:46:00 PM


And the story goes...

Boyfriend told the taxi driver to drop us off at AL-AMEEN, Bkt Timah. "You, i want to eat Pizza", i cried. So we alighted at the bustop near AL-AMEEN and crossed over. All along i thought that Beauty World Plaza is Bukit Timah Plaza and there's no such thing called Beauty World Plaza. We searched for the Pizza Hut restaurant like !@!#$%^&*!!!!. DISAPPOINTED. Gave up and asked the security guard.Thats when i learnt about the confusion. Totosh, please slap my forehead, for my idiocy.HAHA! The security guard told us that Bukit Timah Plaza is 5 minutes away. Yeah right! 5 minutes my a**. I think it took us more than 1o minutes to reach our destination.
When we finally saw "Pizza Hut", my heart screamed. YAY! I havent eat anything yet for the whole day larrrr.....

While Totosh rushed to the toilet, i made my way to the restaurant and ordered the food first.
Had BBQ chicken pizza, huts platter and chicken supreme pizza (i reckon!).
My pant's button almost came off. I ate too much. Much more than what Totosh had. After that heavy dinner, we roamed the mall a bit. The mall is boring! -_-

As usual, Totosh & I will always shoot the bull. Teasing each other, give feedbacks etc. But I do learn a lot from him. :)

We walked from Bukit Timah Plaza all the way to Maju Camp's bustop. *faints* Ngee Ann Poly and SIM' s students should know how far the distance is. Yes, these lovebirds have got nothing better to do.
We were talking about jungles, trees, swamps etc throughout. HAHA! By the time, we reached Maju Camp's bustop, we gave up and flagged down a cab home.

A short sweet date! ;)
Enjoy the weekend everyone....





Yours truly,



DSC04539-1



WishList,

Click for my wishlist!

  • None
  • None


  • Grooving to,