Saturday, January 31, 2009 1/31/2009 06:28:00 PM
how can i forget my first true love


I still love him...

Sometimes i asked myself if i did the right thing....

Issit too early that we could have spend more time together??
Issit fair for him?

Im lost.He's lost too.. Im trying to act cool but deep down inside, only-god-knows.

I will try my best to be there whenever he's in need. He has helped me alot in life and i havent done anything so far.. I wont let him go thru hardships alone but im so scared to call/sms/any other forms of communications. Idk.I will get very emotional.

I cannot make the first move.Its hard for me. So i will juz wait and ya, i'll be right there...

you must must know that i really really really realllllyyyy love you damn alot!!!!!!!!!! *cries*



Yours truly,



DSC04539-1



WishList,

Click for my wishlist!

  • None
  • None


  • Grooving to,