Wednesday, January 14, 2009 1/14/2009 09:19:00 PM


At about 2-ish : Met up with em gals for project
I had a horrible stomachache. Not sure if its due to excessive food taken or maybe bcos i ate too late sampai perot masok angin... I could barely walk...
Left at ard 6+.
I was on my way home from school (Clementi ) whereas boyfriend was also on his way home from camp. ( Woodlands)

Once i reached interchange, i called bf.He rejected my call. I tried again.This time round, he switched off his hp.. I was really really frustrated! I tried calling again & again.Still Off!!
I wanted to tell him that i really couldn't stand the pain. Only GOD knows how mad i was! Later on, the bus came and i got in..
Suddenly, someone sat right beside me when there's a lot of seats available..
Guess what??!!
My boyfriend was sitting right next to me! HAHAHAHA!!
And he told me i looked "very bingit".... He was in the same queue and i didn't realized that!
Anyway, thanks for the SURPRISE hor! *grins* :D
I'm so glad to see YOU............

Still, my stomach condition is not getting any better... what the hell is wrong with me??!!


i bought a pair of earrings in school.. heee!!!

Brain's not functioning...
Ain, i think you're right!!



Yours truly,



DSC04539-1



WishList,

Click for my wishlist!

  • None
  • None


  • Grooving to,